Health Sector Occupational Pension Scheme (HSOPS)
The scheme is an employer sponsored scheme setup to cover all health sector Unions and Associations
About HSOPSThe National Pensions Act 2008 (Act 766) established a contributory three tier Pension Scheme. In 2012, the Health Sector Unions and Associations set up the Health Sector Occupational Pension Scheme and is one of four public sector schemes currently in operation.
Find out more →
Member GuidesWatch videos or read our member guide to learn how to login to the member portal.
If you have any difficulties in accessing your account, this guide will help you through the process.
Read Member Guides
- HSOPS educates members of the scheme at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
- The scheme’s preparedness towards the implementation of the 2nd Tier Pension Scheme come, January, 2020
- Overview of the Health Sector Occupational Pension Scheme
- Launch Of Pension Sensitization Program For Staff Of Korle Bu Teaching Hospital
- Education for Ghana Association of Public Health Technical Officers in Jirapa