How to Check your Summary Statement Via USSD Code *714*333#
Did you know that you can now check your contribution summary statement via the USSD code *714*333#? Follow the steps below;
1. Dial *714*333*
2. Select Option 2 for My Accounts(Members)
How Log into Member Online Portal 'The Stable'
- Click on Member Login
- Click on Register
- Complete fields with the required details.
- Click on Register now. Remember to keep your password generated as you would need it later.
- An activation code will be sent to the provided *cell phone number, if *cell phone number matches with what we have in our database. YOU would not receive an activation number If *cell phone number does not match, click on account recovery and follow the instructions.(Refer to Account Recovery Process below)
- Once you receive the activation code; enter the code and click Activate.
- Once your account is activated, you will be re-directed to the login page where you will key in your cell phone number and password initially generated
Steps for Account Recovery
- Click on account recovery
- Provide Your Enterprise Member id and submit.
- Complete fields with the required details and submit
- Once your details matched with what we have in our database you will receive a notification on the provided cell phone details we have of you, and re-directed to the registration page
a. How to apply for your benefits
- Download the required form.
- Refer to the notes on the form and complete all relevant sections as required.
- Attach/enclose all required supporting documents to the application.
- Submit completed application and all required supporting documents to any of the offices of Enterprise Trustees Limited or the scheme secretariate physically, alternatively you may send a scanned copy to Trustees@enterprisegroup.com.gh for processing.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of mail, if after 3 days, you do not receive any acknowledgement of application you may contact the numbers +233(0)302690802 or +233(0)302634704 for further details.
- An SMS notice will be sent to you if your application is approved for payment OR pending resolution of an issue.
- A final payment advise will be sent to you when payment is done.
#HSOPS Retirement with a smile!
b. Benefits Application Forms And Their Uses
Compulsory/Voluntary Retirement Application Form
To be used by members who qualify for lump sum to apply for benefits due them
Porting form for Transfer of Accrued Benefit Form
To be used by new members who are joining the scheme from another scheme and wants to transfer their funds from their previous scheme to this scheme
Emigration Lump Sum Benefits Application Form
To be used by members who qualify for Emigration Lump Sum to apply for benefits due them
Total incapacitation Benefit Application Form
To be used by members who qualify for Invalidity lump sum to apply for benefits due them.
Survivors Benefits Application Form
To be used by nominated beneficiaries of a deceased scheme member to apply for benefits.
To be used by scheme members to collect and update beneficiary(s) information of a member of the scheme